Job Tittle : Admin Executive/ Office Administrator
Working time: 8h00 - 17h30 (Monday - Friday), with occasional work outside of these hours/days in case of urgent business need
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Good at English
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
What can we offer:
- Salary and other remunerations: Competitive
- Clear promotion ladder with yearly salary review
- Many extracurricular activities
- Young and professional working environment.
WHO WE ARE?
Telio is using technology and data to build Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce platform. Telio was founded by a serial entrepreneurial team with strong experience in tech, retail, logistics and financial services. We have been invested by Sequoia Capital India, Tiger Global Management and provide clients with a wide range of products in FMCG, Healthcare and Homeware.
WHAT WE DO
We connect the small retailers, which form the backbone of Vietnam’s large, unorganized retail sector, with brands and wholesalers on a centralized platform that delivers more choice, better pricing and more efficient logistics through economies of scale.
We have an ambition to become a unicorn – not just about valuation. But, in each and every action we do, we want to become the unicorn of impact. So, all the orders we deliver have impact, the value we create has impact, all the jobs we create have impact. We want to try to create a plus-billion dollar impact on our economy.
In pursuit of this objective, we are always looking for excellent team members to join our team to fulfill this great vision. More information can be found on our website: https://telio.vn/