Telio is using technology and data to build Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce platform. The country’s large, unorganized traditional retail sector accounts for almost 85% of FMCG sales. Telio connects small, traditional retailers with brands and wholesalers on a centralized platform. By aggregating demand, Telio is able to provide small retailers with more choice, better pricing and more efficient logistics through economies of scale. For brands and wholesalers, Telio offers more efficient turnover, reduced costs and better end-customer level data. Telio was founded by a serial entrepreneurial team with strong experience in tech, retail, logistics and financial services. Telio’s founder SyPhong founded two other companies in Vietnam before starting Telio. SyPhong drew inspiration for Telio after being selected for the Alibaba Leadership Program in 2018 and learning about the much-advanced B2B landscape in China and India.
Telio belongs to one of the first investments of Sequoia Capital in Vietnam‘s soil, and has raised a total of USD 26.5 million from Tiger Global Management, Sequoia Capital India, GGV Capital and RTP Global in two financing rounds. Telio is on course to become Vietnam’s largest B2B trading platform.
We are deeply passionate about B2B commerce and are eager to leverage the power of technology and data to create Vietnam’s biggest B2B trading platform. In pursuit of this objective, we are always looking for excellent team members to join our geographically distributed technology team to fulfill this great vision.
More information Telio:
Position: Automation QA Engineer
- Floor 6, VAD building, 154 Nguyen Thai Hoc,Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
- 36 Phan Dang Luu, Binh Thanh, HCM
Form: Staff full time
Time work: 8h00 - 17h30 (Monday - Friday)
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior QA Automation Engineer who can join our team. You will be a large contributor to our business and most importantly our success. We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer who develops and executes automated tests to ensure the Insticator product’s quality. You will enhance our framework for test automation along with the QA Automation lead and the team. You will ensure integration with continuous build, deployment and notification processes. You will participate as part of the QA scrum teams. You should have strong debugging, coding, mentoring junior QA Engineers and triaging skills to determine the root cause of the automated test failures.
You will have plenty of opportunities to grow professionally while being challenged with tough problems to solve. You will collaborate closely with the engineering teams in India and Vietnam. You would have complete ownership of the automation framework and the automated scripts (develop, monitor and maintenance) which will help to increase the product quality.
- Design, create and maintain automated test cases and determine priority for the test cases and create execution plans to implement these scenarios.
- Participate in Agile working practices such as daily scrum meetings, sprint planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives
- Maintain automated regression suites/packages to be compliant with changing requirements and features
- The candidate should be able to work independently to identify test cases/test scripts from requirements and map test cases/scripts back to the original requirement
- Understand business objectives and build alignment and buy-in cross-functionally.
- Analyze functional and technical requirements and translate them into manual and/or automatable scenarios.
- Developing and Executing the Cross Browser (browsers like Safari, Chrome, Mobile browsers) testing automation.
- Experience in developing and implementing automated test cases for web applications.
- Exceptional ability to develop maintainable test automation solutions using , Selenium, Appium or similar technologies.
- Hands on with various types of testing such as system, functional and regression
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing one or more of the following: API interfaces, databases/data stores, analytics
- Experience in a Linux environment
- Experience with and the testing frameworks (like Mocha, Cucumber, Protractor, Apache Jmeter etc.)
- Experience debugging and capturing backend failures and network issues
- Experience in Stress testing or performance testing.
- Good analytical and communication skills (English and Vietnamese)
- Demonstrated competence and ability to be self-motivated when analyzing problems
- Be active at work, withstand high pressure
- Experience with Agile, continuous integration, and dealing with ambiguity
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS) is an added bonus
- Salary: Upto $2500
- Insurance package aligned with Vietnamese law
- Annual company trip
- Granted facilities