Position: Brand & Communication Specialist (Beauty/Fashion)
Reporting line Directly report to Marketing Manager
Time work: 8h00 - 17h30 (Monday - Friday)
Your key roles:
- Plan, execute marketing campaigns to earn awareness and excitement for Telio lifestyle brand images
- Develop contents on multi channels to maximize approach to potential buyers and ensure brand message consistency
- Contribute to continuous community growth and improvements in engagement, nurturing leads through webinars, digital activities
- Coordinate with KOLs, partnership to expand brand awareness
- Propose, execute marketing activities on integrated communications
- Update content trends, competitor strategy, buyers’ behavior
- Support digital team for advertising materials to boost up marketing campaigns. Assist other teams if needed
- Optimize content development and make standard reports
- Join brainstorming meetings, and other duties assigned
- 3+ Years of experience in content marketing, PR and branding
- Passionate about writing and creative content development. Love sharing valuable and useful information to the community and customers
- Good knowledge in inbound marketing, content on performance marketing is an advantage
- Prior experience in B2B, e-commerce, retail market is a plus
- Be able to handle multiple, competing projects
- Creative thinking. Willing to try new things. Can-do attitude. Good teamwork skills
What can we offer:
- Salary: Negotiation
- 13th-month salary
- Insurance package aligned with Vietnamese law
- Annual company trip
- Granted facilities
- Equity under Employee Stock Ownership Plan
WHO WE ARE?
Telio is using technology and data to build Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce platform. Telio was founded by a serial entrepreneurial team with strong experience in tech, retail, logistics and financial services. We have been invested by Sequoia Capital India, Tiger Global Management and provide clients with a wide range of products in FMCG, Healthcare and Homeware.
WHAT WE DO
We connect the small retailers, which form the backbone of Vietnam’s large, unorganized retail sector, with brands and wholesalers on a centralized platform that delivers more choice, better pricing and more efficient logistics through economies of scale.
We have an ambition to become a unicorn – not just about valuation. But, in each and every action we do, we want to become the unicorn of impact. So, all the orders we deliver have impact, the value we create has impact, all the jobs we create have impact. We want to try to create a plus-billion dollar impact on our economy.
In pursuit of this objective, we are always looking for excellent team members to join our team to fulfill this great vision. More information can be found on our website: https://telio.vn/