Telio is using technology and data to build Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce platform. The country’s large, unorganized traditional retail sector accounts for almost 85% of FMCG sales. Telio connects small, traditional retailers with brands and wholesalers on a centralized platform. By aggregating demand, Telio is able to provide small retailers with more choice, better pricing and more efficient logistics through economies of scale. For brands and wholesalers, Telio offers more efficient turnover, reduced costs and better end-customer level data.
Telio was founded by a serial entrepreneurial team with strong experience in tech, retail, logistics and financial services. Telio’s founder SyPhong Bui has 10 years of experience across telcos and banks in France and Vietnam. He founded two other companies in Vietnam before starting Telio. SyPhong drew inspiration for Telio after being selected for the Alibaba Leadership Program in 2018 and learning about the much-advanced B2B landscape in China and India.
Telio belongs to one of first investments of Sequoia Capital in Vietnam‘s soil, with commitment to grow Telio becoming Vietnam largest B2B trading platform.
Telio is also a portfolio company of notable global funds: Tiger Global, GGV Capital, RTP Global (unicorns builders)
Position: C&B Supervisor
Address: Floor 6, VAD Building 154 Nguyen Thai Hoc, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
Working time: 8h00 - 17h30 (Monday - Friday)
The sucessor has chance to join HR projects to build HR foundation and organization capability to drive TELIO’s strategy as below:
- Workforce Planning
- Total Rewards Framework and practices
- Salary Ranges
- Job Grades System
- Core competencies Framework
- HR policies and Working Instruction
- Performance Management practice
- Understand methodology to build Total Rewards Framework or have experience to execute Total Reward Framework and practices
- Have experience in building above topics or have experience to execute these topics
- Ability to make change
- Very Result oriented style
- Excellent execution skills with logical thinking ability
- Salary: Upto USD 2.000
- Insurance package aligned with Vietnamese law
- Annual company trip
- Granted facilities