Position: CRM Executive
Reporting line Directly report to Marketing Manager
Time work: 8h00 - 17h30 (Monday - Friday)
Your key roles:
- Implement CRM programs to maintain profitable relationship with buyers
- Responsible for CRM system administration, app push automation
- Responsible for retention campaigns
- Analyze data, gather insight to improve marketing campaigns, and make standard reports
- Join brainstorming meetings, and other duties assigned
- + 2 years experience in CRM/system project;
- Good data, excel skills, logical thinking
- Familiar with Haravan, hubspot CRM system is plus
- Knowledge in E-commerce, CRM program is a plus
What can we offer:
- Salary: Negotiation
- 13th-month salary
- Insurance package aligned with Vietnamese law
- Annual company trip
- Granted facilities
- Equity under Employee Stock Ownership Plan
WHO WE ARE?
Telio is using technology and data to build Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce platform. Telio was founded by a serial entrepreneurial team with strong experience in tech, retail, logistics and financial services. We have been invested by Sequoia Capital India, Tiger Global Management and provide clients with a wide range of products in FMCG, Healthcare and Homeware.
WHAT WE DO
We connect the small retailers, which form the backbone of Vietnam’s large, unorganized retail sector, with brands and wholesalers on a centralized platform that delivers more choice, better pricing and more efficient logistics through economies of scale.
We have an ambition to become a unicorn – not just about valuation. But, in each and every action we do, we want to become the unicorn of impact. So, all the orders we deliver have impact, the value we create has impact, all the jobs we create have impact. We want to try to create a plus-billion dollar impact on our economy.
In pursuit of this objective, we are always looking for excellent team members to join our team to fulfill this great vision. More information can be found on our website: https://telio.vn/