Telio is using technology and data to build Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce platform. The country’s large, unorganized traditional retail sector accounts for almost 85% of FMCG sales. Telio connects small, traditional retailers with brands and wholesalers on a centralized platform. By aggregating demand, Telio is able to provide small retailers with more choice, better pricing and more efficient logistics through economies of scale. For brands and wholesalers, Telio offers more efficient turnover, reduced costs and better end-customer level data. Telio was founded by a serial entrepreneurial team with strong experience in tech, retail, logistics and financial services. Telio’s founder SyPhong founded two other companies in Vietnam before starting Telio. SyPhong drew inspiration for Telio after being selected for the Alibaba Leadership Program in 2018 and learning about the much-advanced B2B landscape in China and India.
Telio belongs to one of the first investments of Sequoia Capital in Vietnam‘s soil, and has raised a total of USD 26.5million from Tiger Global Management, Sequoia Capital India, GGV Capital and RTP Global in two financing rounds.Telio is on course to become Vietnam’s largest B2B trading platform.
We are deeply passionate about B2B commerce and are eager to leverage the power of technology and data tocreate Vietnam’s biggest B2B trading platform. In pursuit of this objective, we are always looking for excellent teammembers to join our geographically distributed technology team to fulfill this great vision.
More information Telio:
Position: DevOps Engineer
Address : Floor 6, VAD building, 154 Nguyen Thai Hoc,Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
Form: Staff full time
Time work: 8h00 - 17h30 (Monday - Friday)
About the role:
Devops Engineers at Telio own, maintain and monitor Telio’s production infrastructure on AWS cloud platform to ensure 365X24X7 availability. As a Devops Engineer you will have the opportunity to conceptualise and implement innovative technology products to automate deployment and monitoring of all Telio systems using DevSecOps best practices.
- Own, maintain and monitor Telio’s production infrastructure on AWS cloud platform
- Maintation 365X24X7 availability of Telio’s production systems.
- Build automated deployments for consistent software releases with zero downtime
- Deploy new modules, upgrades and fixes to the production environment.
- Participate in the development of contingency plans including reliable backup and restore procedures.
- Participate in the development of the end to end CI / CD process and follow through with other team
members to ensure high quality and predictable delivery
- Participate in development of advanced CI / CD processes such as Canary deployments
- Work on implementing DevSecOps practices
- Work with the Engineering team to integrate more complex testing into a containerised pipeline to ensure minimal regressions and comprehensive customer-centric testing
- Build platform tools that rest of the engineering teams can use
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in devops role
- Two or more years of experience with Red Hat Linux, Centos or Ubuntu.
- Working experience and a good understanding of the AWS environment, including VPC, EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, SQS, Cloud Formation, Lambda, and Redshift.
- Experience with DevOps automation - Orchestration/Configuration Management and CI/CD tools(Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, etc.).
- Experience with Git version control
- Experience with CI / CD, good in scripting like Python, Unix, etc
- IAM and its policy management to restrict users to particular AWS Resources.
- Experience implementing role-based security, including AD integration, security policies, and auditing in a Linux/Hadoop/AWS environment.
- Hands-on experience with monitoring tools such as AWS CloudWatch, Nagios or Splunk.
- Experience with the design and implementation of big data backup/recovery solutions.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking, SMTP, HTTP, load-balancers (ELB, HAProxy) and high availability
- Ability to keep systems running at peak performance, upgrade the operating system, patches, and version upgrades as required
- Implementation of Auto Scaling for instances under ELB using ELB Health Checks.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot any issues generated while building, deploying and in production support
- Salary: $2000-$3000
- Insurance package aligned with Vietnamese law
- Annual company trip
- Granted facilities