Position: Graphic Designer (B2B Ecommerce Platform)
Report to: Product Manager
Place: 54 Nguyen Binh Khiem, Hai Ba Trung, Ha Noi
Time: 8h30-18h00, from Monday to Friday
- Collaborate closely with the Product Manager and Product Designer to develop design deliverables for projects of different scope.
- Create compelling designs, concepts, logos and print/digital media based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts
- Effectively communicate technical messages visually and rework diagrams and sketches into polished format.
- Awareness of current industry and technology standards and market trends.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years of working relevant experience
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Premiere)
- Be flexible in creative/design approach while maintaining commercial requirements and guidelines.
- Sufficient level of communication English is plus
What can we offer:
- Insurance package aligned with Vietnamese law
- Granted facilities
- Joining the world-class product department to build the biggest Vietnam‘s B2B commerce platform.
Telio is using technology and data to build Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce platform. The country’s large, unorganized traditional retail sector accounts for almost 85% of FMCG sales. Telio connects small, traditional retailers with brands and wholesalers on a centralized platform. By aggregating demand, Telio is able to provide small retailers with more choice, better pricing and more efficient logistics through economies of scale. For brands and wholesalers, Telio offers more
efficient turnover, reduced costs and better end-customer level data. Telio was founded by a serial entrepreneurial team with strong experience in tech, retail, logistics and financial services. Telio’s founder SyPhong founded two other companies in Vietnam before starting Telio. SyPhong drew inspiration for Telio after being selected for the Alibaba Leadership Program in 2018 and learning about the much-advanced B2B landscape in China and India.
Telio belongs to one of first investments of Sequoia Capital in Vietnam‘s soil, and has raised total of USD 26.5 million from Tiger Global Management, Sequoia Capita India, GGV Capital and RTP Global in two financing rounds. Telio is on course to become Vietnam’s largest B2B trading platform.
We are deeply passionate about B2B commerce and are eager to leverage the power of technology and data to create Vietnam’s biggest B2B trading platform. In pursuit of this objective, we are always looking for excellent team members to join our geographically distributed technology team to fulfil this great vision.
T - TALENT: At Telio, Talent is the Company’s main asset. We make every effort to build a positive organizational culture where talents are recognized and nurtured.
- E - EXCELLENCE: Rather than striving to get everything just right, we desire to excel in our own way by chasing personal greatness in order to reach our full potential.
- L - LEADING: We aim to bring Telio to become the largest B2B platform of Vietnam. In the next 5 years, we expect to cover 500.000 retailers across the country, on-boarding all Brands and serve a trading volume of 2 to 3B USD per annum, making Telio the largest Tech company in the country. If you are bold enough to follow your dream, join us and together we will make dreams come true.
- I - IMPACT: We all share a motivation of building an impactful business: creating jobs, making life of people easier, helping people to grow. This will be a long and challenging journey but also rewarding since we helped others to grow. And when others grow, we grow.
- O - OPENNESS: We are trying to codify an open and transparent company culture where all Telio-ers are encouraged to speak out and give suggestions for improvement.