Job Title: Product Management (Platform products)
- Department: Product
- Location: 54 Nguyen Binh Khiem, Hai Ba Trung, Ha Noi
- Working time: Monday - Friday
- Level: Middle Level
Lead technology initiatives directed towards:
1. Improving the efficiency and reducing turnaround time of Telio operations
2. Creating a seamless order fulfilment experience for Telio customers
- The key responsibilities
As a PM at Telio you drive the vision, strategy, and execution of solutions to business problems. You will be responsible for:
1. Automating different parts of the Telio order fulfillment process
2. Building rugged and dependable backend platforms from scratch
3. Developing the Product Roadmap in collaboration with the Leadership
4. Championing data and validation led approach to iterate on solutions
5. Writing detailed specifications and design sprint plans for agility
- The job requirements
A few things that we expect from you:
1. Managed a product with at least 50K DAUs or Daily Transactions
2. Have 2-3 years of experience working with a leading e-commerce/logistics firm
3. High comfort with numbers, guesstimates, and experimentations
4. Have an entrepreneurial spirit i.e. ability to get things done
5. Have a growth mindset i.e. ability to grow skills as Telio grows
- Why join us?
Barring good packages, perks, and employee friendly policies you can expect:
1. 100% enablement from Product Leadership to achieve your goals
2. 100% information transparency and access to all Product Initiatives
3. 100% merit-based Growth Trajectory, the role is truly for you to define
- What can we offer:
Yearly bonus, birthdays, and holiday bonuses
Company trip and other company events
Working in a dynamic, young, resilient startup environment with enthusiastic, experienced leaders who always support employees.
Telio is using technology and data to build Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce platform. The country’s large, unorganized traditional retail sector accounts for almost 85% of FMCG sales. Telio connects small, traditional retailers with brands and wholesalers on a centralized platform. By aggregating demand, Telio is able to provide small retailers with more choice, better pricing and more efficient logistics through economies of scale. For brands and wholesalers, Telio offers more
efficient turnover, reduced costs and better end-customer level data. Telio was founded by a serial entrepreneurial team with strong experience in tech, retail, logistics and financial services. Telio’s founder SyPhong founded two other companies in Vietnam before starting Telio. SyPhong drew inspiration for Telio after being selected for the Alibaba Leadership Program in 2018 and learning about the much-advanced B2B landscape in China and India.
Telio belongs to one of first investments of Sequoia Capital in Vietnam‘s soil, and has raised total of USD 26.5 million from Tiger Global Management, Sequoia Capita India, GGV Capital and RTP Global in two financing rounds. Telio is on course to become Vietnam’s largest B2B trading platform.
We are deeply passionate about B2B commerce and are eager to leverage the power of technology and data to create Vietnam’s biggest B2B trading platform. In pursuit of this objective, we are always looking for excellent team members to join our geographically distributed technology team to fulfil this great vision.