Position: Senior Manual QA Engineer
Address : Floor 8, Capital Place Building, 29 Lieu Giai St. Ba Dinh Dist. HN
Time work: 8h30 - 18h00 (Monday - Friday)
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced and talented QA Engineer who can join our team. You will be a large contributor to our business and most importantly our success. We are looking for a QA Engineer who develops and executes tests to ensure product’s quality. You will participate as part of the QA scrum teams. You should have strong debugging, coding and triaging skills to determine the root cause of the test failures.
You will have plenty of opportunities to grow professionally while being challenged with tough problems to solve. You will collaborate closely with the engineering teams in India and Vietnam. You would have complete ownership of the test case development and execution (develop, monitor and maintain) which will help to increase the product quality.
- Participate in Agile working practices such as daily scrum meetings, sprint planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives
- Analyze functional and technical requirements and translate them into manual scenarios.
- Create a test plan, write test cases/test scenarios and prepare test data across environments (Test, Staging, Production).
- Perform functional testing on Web and App and report bugs in JIRA.
- Write test reports and classification statistics, assessing the importance of each error found.
- Talk to the development team to take action to handle the errors.
- Developing and Executing the Cross Browser (browsers like Safari, Chrome, Mobile browsers) testing.
- Enthusiastic, ready to assist customers when there is a system error.
- Commit / Take responsibility for the quality of the product after each new feature release.
- At least 3 year of experience in software testing on website and app systems.
- Knowledge of software development processes.
- Graduated from universities in IT or related subjects.
- Analytical skills and thorough understanding of the testing process.
- Good English (Daily job exchange in English)
- Agile, proactive, honest and skilled in teamwork as well as independent work.
What we can offer
- Salary: Negotiable
- 13th month-salary, Yearly bonus, birthdays, and holiday bonuses
- Company trip and other company events
- Granted facilities
- Working in a dynamic, young, resilient startup environment with enthusiastic, experienced leaders who always support employees.
WHO WE ARE
Telio is using technology and data to build Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce platform. Telio was founded by a serial entrepreneurial team with strong experience in tech, retail, logistics, and financial services. We have been invested by Sequoia Capital India, Tiger Global Management, and provide clients with a wide range of products in FMCG, Healthcare, Homeware and Lifestyle.
Telio was founded in 2019 and now has become the largest B2B platform in Vietnam with multi-layers of businesses including B2B, Financial Products, Logistics & Payment as a service, and SaaS for Retailers / Brands / Suppliers.
Telio has a country-wide coverage serving Retailers and Brands in 28 cities of Vietnam (‘til date), with a large network of warehouses and fleets.
Telio is backed by marquee Global Investors: Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global, GGV Capital, RTP Global, and local Unicorn: VNG. With a total fundraised of $US 52M as of March 2022.
WHAT WE DO
We connect the small retailers, which form the backbone of Vietnam’s large, unorganized retail sector, with brands and wholesalers on a centralized platform that delivers more choice, better pricing, and more efficient logistics through economies of scale.
We have the ambition to become a unicorn – not just about valuation. But, in each and every action we do, we want to become the unicorn of impact. So, all the orders we deliver have an impact, the value we create has an impact, all the jobs we create have an impact. We want to try to create a plus-billion dollar impact on our economy.
In pursuit of this objective, we are always looking for excellent team members to join our team to fulfill this great vision. More information can be found on our website: https://telio.vn/ and http://tuyendung.telio.vn/