Job Title: Senior Buyer (FMCG)
- Floor 6, 518B Dien Bien Phu St., Ward 21, Binh Thanh Dist. (AP Tower)
- Da Nang Warehouse: 40 Hoang Van Thai St., Lien Chieu
- Hue Warehouse: Tu Duc, An Tay Ward, Hue
- Nha Trang Warehouse: Phu Binh, Vinh Thanh, Nha Trang city, Khanh Hoa province
Working time: Monday - Friday (8:30 am - 6.00 pm)
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in TELIO VIETNAM. Would you like to join a team with a strong sense of purpose?
Your key roles:
- Grow and acquire new sellers, branded and unbranded local brands and new products to join Telio platforms (Grocery & beverages focus)
- Fully manage product listing and ensure targeted margin is followed
- Continuously review sales plan and work with Sales Team to push sales out and investigate if there‘re any issues to support Sales Team
- Directly work with Country Category Manager to strategize and develop the category
- Directly work with brands and suppliers to deal promotions, pricing strategies
- Develop new strategies to identify, contact, and onboard new sellers and products
- Responsible for managing the relationship with sellers, brands after the acquisition
- At least 2-year working experience as Buyer or similar positions in Grocery (cooking ingredients, savory, etc.) or Beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic, milk) category
- Strong suppliers sourcing skills
- Logical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong comprehension, willingness to learn, adaptability, and is flexible to the pace of the industry
- Interest in working at start-up and having contributive mindset
What can we offer:
- Total package including base salary + monthly bonus
- Insurance package aligned with Vietnamese law
- Annual company trip
- Granted facilities
If you are ready to unleash your potential. Do check out our career website https://telio.talent.vn/careers for our available positions!
Telio is using technology and data to build Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce platform. The country’s large, unorganized traditional retail sector accounts for almost 85% of FMCG sales. Telio connects small, traditional retailers with brands and wholesalers on a centralized platform. By aggregating demand, Telio is able to provide small retailers with more choice, better pricing and more efficient logistics through economies of scale. For brands and wholesalers, Telio offers more efficient turnover, reduced costs and better end-customer level data. Telio was founded by a serial entrepreneurial team with strong experience in tech, retail, logistics and financial services. Telio’s founder SyPhong founded two other companies in Vietnam before starting Telio. SyPhong drew inspiration for Telio after being selected for the Alibaba Leadership Program in 2018 and learning about the much-advanced B2B landscape in China and India.
Telio belongs to one of first investments of Sequoia Capital in Vietnam‘s soil, and has raised total of USD 26.5 million from Tiger Global Management, Sequoia Capita India, GGV Capital and RTP Global in two financing rounds. Telio is on course to become Vietnam’s largest B2B trading platform.
We are deeply passionate about B2B commerce and are eager to leverage the power of technology and data to create Vietnam’s biggest B2B trading platform. In pursuit of this objective, we are always looking for excellent team members to join our geographically distributed technology team to fulfil this great vision.
- T - TALENT: At Telio, Talent is the Company’s main asset. We make every effort to build a positive organizational culture where talents are recognized and nurtured.
- E - EXCELLENCE: Rather than striving to get everything just right, we desire to excel in our own way by chasing personal greatness in order to reach our full potential.
- L - LEADING: We aim to bring Telio to become the largest B2B platform of Vietnam. In the next 5 years, we expect to cover 500.000 retailers across the country, on-boarding all Brands and serve a trading volume of 2 to 3B USD per annum, making Telio the largest Tech company in the country. If you are bold enough to follow your dream, join us and together we will make dreams come true.
- I - IMPACT: We all share a motivation of building an impactful business: creating jobs, making life of people easier, helping people to grow. This will be a long and challenging journey but also rewarding since we helped others to grow. And when others grow, we grow.
- O - OPENNESS: We are trying to codify an open and transparent company culture where all Telio-ers are encouraged to speak out and give suggestions for improvement.