Job Title: Senior Trainer
Report to: COO
Location: Floor 8, Capital Place, 29 Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
Floor 6, An Phong Building, 518B Dien Bien Phu, Binh Thanh, HCMC
Working time: Monday - Friday
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in TELIO VIETNAM. Would you like to join a team with a strong sense of purpose?
- Working with the Sales team to develop a Sales training plan to support new and existing Filed Sales deliver the sales budget
- Delivering sales training to the targeted audience by training teams. Ensuring sales teams are equipped with product knowledge, sales process and selling skills to effectively communicate the value of Telio products and drive sales performance.
- Design and delivery training program with suitable methods to improve employees’ skills and knowledge to meet the requirements of the Telio’s operation and expansion
- Analyzing key metrics around training deployment, learner engagement, training feedback, quality of delivery, competency levels, knowledge retention behavior changes and efficacy of training programs on sales productivity
- Keeping abreast of market trends, new training tools / platforms and best practices to continuously improve Telio training solutions
- Coordinate with HR department in implementing internal training projects/ program
- Prepare and implement training budget, maintain records and reports of expenses
- Perform training administration in accordance to organization requirements
- Other tasks as assigned by Line Manager
- At least 3 years at the same level in training/Sales capacity position with an FMCG/ Retail… Company
- Experience in implementation, execution, and management of sales training for FMCG, retail, consumer programs.
- Experienced in designing training content and leading virtual and in-person training.
- Analytical, with high data literacy and able to analysis data to measure effectiveness of training and identify trends.
- Result oriented and high commitment to work
- Ready to business travel
Telio is using technology and data to build Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce platform. The country’s large, unorganized traditional retail sector accounts for almost 85% of FMCG sales. Telio connects small, traditional retailers with brands and wholesalers on a centralized platform. By aggregating demand, Telio is able to provide small retailers with more choice, better pricing and more efficient logistics through economies of scale. For brands and wholesalers, Telio offers more efficient turnover, reduced costs and better end-customer level data. Telio was founded by a serial entrepreneurial team with strong experience in tech, retail, logistics and financial services. Telio’s founder SyPhong founded two other companies in Vietnam before starting Telio. SyPhong drew inspiration for Telio after being selected for the Alibaba Leadership Program in 2018 and learning about the much-advanced B2B landscape in China and India.
Telio belongs to one of first investments of Sequoia Capital in Vietnam‘s soil, and has raised total of USD 26.5 million from Tiger Global Management, Sequoia Capita India, GGV Capital and RTP Global in two financing rounds. Telio is on course to become Vietnam’s largest B2B trading platform.
We are deeply passionate about B2B commerce and are eager to leverage the power of technology and data to create Vietnam’s biggest B2B trading platform. In pursuit of this objective, we are always looking for excellent team members to join our geographically distributed technology team to fulfil this great vision.
- T - TALENT: At Telio, Talent is the Company’s main asset. We make every effort to build a positive organizational culture where talents are recognized and nurtured.
- E - EXCELLENCE: Rather than striving to get everything just right, we desire to excel in our own way by chasing personal greatness in order to reach our full potential.
- L - LEADING: We aim to bring Telio to become the largest B2B platform of Vietnam. In the next 5 years, we expect to cover 500.000 retailers across the country, on-boarding all Brands and serve a trading volume of 2 to 3B USD per annum, making Telio the largest Tech company in the country. If you are bold enough to follow your dream, join us and together we will make dreams come true.
- I - IMPACT: We all share a motivation of building an impactful business: creating jobs, making life of people easier, helping people to grow. This will be a long and challenging journey but also rewarding since we helped others to grow. And when others grow, we grow.
- O - OPENNESS: We are trying to codify an open and transparent company culture where all Telio-ers are encouraged to speak out and give suggestions for improvement.