Job title: Head Of Accounting
Add1: Floor 6, PVI building, 154 Nguyen Thai Hoc, Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
Add 2: 518B Dien Bien Phu St., Ward 21, Binh Thanh Dist., HCMC
Working time: Monday-Friday
We are looking for a Head of Accounting position to lead a large Accounting team in Vietnam. Additionally, the Head of Accounting is expected to advise BOD on accounting‘s strategic guidance to standardize the accounting system; establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles to ensure that the company’s commitments are met.
- Manage and oversee the daily operation of the Accounting department including but not limited to AR, AP, Tax, Revenue, and Expenditure Variance Analysis, Warehouse Accounting...
- Oversee the month-end closing process; monitor and analyze accounting data to produce periodic reports to BOD, Government Offices in compliance with VAS and the company’s policies
- Take responsibility for standardizing the accounting’s system; develop and build
accounting policies & processes
- Consult other departments/ BOD on tax issues, payment terms, payment method, as well as other internal accounting policies
- Predict and control tax risk in the daily operation of the business and provide variable recommendation
- Take responsibility for setting up the accounting system for new Hubs
- Build close relationship with tax authorization
- Take responsibility for hiring and selection appropriated staffs
- Plan for people development
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience as Account Manager/ Chief Accountant in Retail/ Trading/ E-commerce
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulation
- Expert in Taxations
- Strong capacity to handle details and workflow processes efficiently and effectively
- Independent worker with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good at leadership skills
- Good at time management and project management
- Excellent customer service orientation
What we can offer
- Salary: negotiable
- Benefit: Healthcare insurance, Laptop... and other benefits pursuant to company’s
WHO WE ARE
Telio is using technology and data to build Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce platform. Telio was founded by a serial entrepreneurial team with strong experience in tech, retail, logistics and financial services. We have been invested by Sequoia Capital India, Tiger Global Management and provide clients with a wide range of products in FMCG, Homeware and Healthcare.
WHAT WE DO
We connect the small retailers, which form the backbone of Vietnam’s large, unorganized retail sector, with brands and wholesalers on a centralized platform that delivers more choice, better pricing and more efficient logistics through economies of scale.
We have an ambition to become a unicorn – not just about valuation but in each and every action we do, we want to become the unicorn of impact. So, all the orders we deliver have impact, the value we create has impact, all the jobs we create have impact. We want to try to create a plus-billion dollar impact on our economy.
In pursuit of this objective, we are always looking for excellent team members to join our team to fulfill this great vision. More information can be found on our website: https://telio.vn/