Position: Head of Legal
Reporting line Directly report to CEO.
Time work: 8h00 - 17h30 (Monday - Friday).
Working Location: Hanoi / Hochiminh
Currently, We are looking for a Head of Legal to lead the legal department at Telio. The Head of Legal is expected to provide proactive, in-depth, legal, business-focused advice to the business, as well as implementing initiatives, processes in order to set standards and appraise the compliance across the business; lead the legal team to implementation of legal procedures for business operation & new projects of projects of M&A, fund raising, new company establishment.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role, you will:
- Providing legal and integrity advice and counsel to BOD and overseeing all disputes and litigation matters.
- Direct, and monitor the team to drafting, reviewing; and negotiating various types of agreements and contracts ensuring consistency in legal services
- Participate in the legal appraisal for projects of M&A, fundraising, new company establishment…
- Anticipating and identifying legal issues of concern to management and developing effective legal strategies and practical solutions.
- Directly work with the law agencies/ third parties and participate in settling complaints, denunciations or directly participate in the resolution of procedural proceedings at arbitration agencies, courts to protect the legitimate rights and interests of the Company
- Managing, liaising with, and overseeing use of external service providers, including external counsel, and be accountable for managing performance against agreed financial targets.
- Update and disseminate documents, policies and regimes of the State related to business activities of the company
- Organize, review the company‘s internal management documents to ensure compliance with authority, documentary format, issuance procedure
- Ensure effective and timely implementation of legal procedures for business operation & new projects
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Law, ideally from a leading university in Vietnam.
- Qualified to practice law in Vietnam
- More than 15 years of experience in Law firm, FMCG, Consumer Goods, in which at least 5 years in management role
- Sound knowledge of Vietnamese law.
- Good experience the law & procedures regarding M&A, new company establishment, fund raising
- Strong experience in both in-house, Law firm and compliance.
- Excellent English communication, leadership and inter-personal skills.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and team builder and player
SALARY AND BENEFIT
- Salary: negotiable
- Benefit: Healthcare insurance, Laptop… and other benefits pursuant to company’s policies
- Clear promotion ladder with yearly salary review
- Many extracurricular activities
- Young and professional working environment.
- 13th-month salary.
WHO WE ARE?
Telio is using technology and data to build Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce platform. Telio was founded by a serial entrepreneurial team with strong experience in tech, retail, logistics and financial services. We have been invested by Sequoia Capital India, Tiger Global Management and provide clients with a wide range of products in FMCG, Healthcare and Homeware.
WHAT WE DO
We connect the small retailers, which form the backbone of Vietnam’s large, unorganized retail sector, with brands and wholesalers on a centralized platform that delivers more choice, better pricing and more efficient logistics through economies of scale.
We have an ambition to become a unicorn – not just about valuation. But, in each and every action we do, we want to become the unicorn of impact. So, all the orders we deliver have impact, the value we create has impact, all the jobs we create have impact. We want to try to create a plus-billion dollar impact on our economy.
In pursuit of this objective, we are always looking for excellent team members to join our team to fulfill this great vision. More information can be found on our website: https://telio.vn/