Position: Product Analyst
Reports To: Chief Product Officer
Location: Floor 6, VAD building, 154 Nguyen Thai Hoc, Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
Working time: Monday - Friday
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in TELIO VIETNAM. Would you like to join a team with a strong sense of purpose?
Your key roles:
As a Product Analyst, you will work closely with the product and business teams and turn business questions into data analysis, and provide relevant recommendations on strategy.
Responsibilities and duties
- Undertake exploratory data analysis projects to achieve better understanding of business and discover key insights regarding optimization and growth opportunities
- Help identify and define the appropriate key metrics for specific projects
- Design and run experiments, analyse the resulting data, and communicate results with other teams
- Collaborate with the engineering team to build analytics as well as predictive models.
- 2+ years of experience in data + time series analysis, and has experience of working with both structured and unstructured data
- Experience in analysing conversion funnels
- Fluency in English along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, google docs, and SQL
- Prior experience with business intelligence and visualization tools
- Prior experience with a programming language (preferable but not required).
What can we offer:
- Generous compensation package
- 13th month salary, birthdays, holiday bonuses
- Company trip and other company events
- Granted facilities
- Working in a dynamic, young, resilient startup environment with enthusiastic, experienced leaders who always support employees.
If you are ready to unleash your potential. Do check out our career website https://telio.talent.vn/careers for our available positions!
Telio is using technology and data to build Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce platform. The country’s large, unorganized traditional retail sector accounts for almost 85% of FMCG sales. Telio connects small, traditional retailers with brands and wholesalers on a centralized platform. By aggregating demand, Telio is able to provide small retailers with more choice, better pricing and more efficient logistics through economies of scale. For brands and wholesalers, Telio offers more efficient turnover, reduced costs and better end-customer level data. Telio was founded by a serial entrepreneurial team with strong experience in tech, retail, logistics and financial services. Telio’s founder SyPhong founded two other companies in Vietnam before starting Telio. SyPhong drew inspiration for Telio after being selected for the Alibaba Leadership Program in 2018 and learning about the much-advanced B2B landscape in China and India.
Telio belongs to one of the first investments of Sequoia Capital in Vietnam‘s soil, and has raised a total of USD 26.5 million from Tiger Global Management, Sequoia Capital India, GGV Capital and RTP Global in two financing rounds. Telio is on course to become Vietnam’s largest B2B trading platform.
We are deeply passionate about B2B commerce and are eager to leverage the power of technology and data to create Vietnam’s biggest B2B trading platform. In pursuit of this objective, we are always looking for excellent team members to join our geographically distributed technology team to fulfil this great vision.
- T - TALENT: At Telio, Talent is the Company’s main asset. We make every effort to build a positive organizational culture where talents are recognized and nurtured.
- E - EXCELLENCE: Rather than striving to get everything just right, we desire to excel in our own way by chasing personal greatness in order to reach our full potential.
- L - LEADING: We aim to bring Telio to become the largest B2B platform of Vietnam. In the next 5 years, we expect to cover 500.000 retailers across the country, on-boarding all Brands and serve a trading volume of 2 to 3B USD per annum, making Telio the largest Tech company in the country. If you are bold enough to follow your dream, join us and together we will make dreams come true.
- I - IMPACT: We all share a motivation of building an impactful business: creating jobs, making life easier, helping people to grow. This will be a long and challenging journey but also rewarding since we helped others to grow. And when others grow, we grow.
- O - OPENNESS: We are trying to codify an open and transparent company culture where all Telio-ers are encouraged to speak out and give suggestions for improvement.