Position: Software Development Engineer
Working time: Monday - Friday
- Research, Design and Develop highly reliable, available and scalable web-scale distributed microservices-based systems
- Participate in deciding your team’s roadmap in collaboration with Management and Product teams
- Collaborate effectively with product managers towards building the right features
- Estimate and manage deliveries of features in a predictable manner
- Continuously contribute to improving our technology ecosystem, libraries, frameworks, utilities and services
- Collaborate, mentor and guide team members as needed
The job requirements
- Have good knowledge about computer science, data structures, algorithms.
- Experience in Java; Kotlin; React / React Native will be a plus.
- Strong expertise with both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Substantial experience in building complex and high-performance web-scale systems using microservices
- The ability to do deep problem solving and build elegant, maintainable solutions to complex problems
- Basic English communication
- Good skills for working independently and teamwork
What can we offer:
- Salary: $1200-$3000
- 13th-month salary, yearly bonus, birthdays, and holiday bonuses
- Company trip and other company events
- Granted facilities
- Working in a dynamic, young, resilient startup environment with enthusiastic, experienced leaders who always support employees.
WHO WE ARE
Telio is using technology and data to build Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce platform. Telio was founded by a serial entrepreneurial team with strong experience in tech, retail, logistics, and financial services. We have been invested by Sequoia Capital India, Tiger Global Management, and provide clients with a wide range of products in FMCG, Healthcare, Homeware, and Lifestyle.
Telio was founded in 2019 and now has become the largest B2B platform in Vietnam with multi-layers of businesses including B2B, Financial Products, Logistics & Payment as a service, and SaaS for Retailers / Brands / Suppliers.
Telio has a country-wide coverage serving Retailers and Brands in 28 cities of Vietnam (‘til date), with a large network of warehouses and fleets.
Telio is backed by marquee Global Investors: Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global, GGV Capital, RTP Global, and local Unicorn: VNG. With a total fundraised of $US 52M as of March 2022.
WHAT WE DO
We connect the small retailers, which form the backbone of Vietnam’s large, unorganized retail sector, with brands and wholesalers on a centralized platform that delivers more choice, better pricing, and more efficient logistics through economies of scale.
We have the ambition to become a unicorn – not just about valuation. But, in each and every action we do, we want to become the unicorn of impact. So, all the orders we deliver have an impact, the value we create has an impact, all the jobs we create have an impact. We want to try to create a plus-billion dollar impact on our economy.
In pursuit of this objective, we are always looking for excellent team members to join our team to fulfill this great vision. More information can be found on our website: https://telio.vn/ and http://tuyendung.telio.vn/