Position: Software Development Engineer
Location: Bangalore (India)
Working time: Monday - Friday
Your Mission List:
- Research, Design and Develop highly reliable, available and scalable web-scale distributed microservices-based systems
- Participate in deciding your team’s roadmap in collaboration with Management and Product teams
- Collaborate effectively with product managers towards building the right features
- Estimate and manage deliveries of features in a predictable manner
- Continuously contribute to improving our technology ecosystem, libraries, frameworks, utilities and services
- Collaborate, mentor and guide team members as needed
- Have good knowledge about computer science, data structures, algorithms.
- Strong expertise in designing complex frontend and backend applications using cutting edge technologies like Kafka, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch etc.
- Experience in Java; Kotlin; React / React Native will be a plus.
- Strong expertise with both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience working in any cloud platform like AWS, Google cloud etc.
- Substantial experience in building complex and high-performance web-scale systems using microservices.
- The ability to do deep problem solving and build elegant, maintainable solutions to complex problems.
- Experience working with geographically distributed multi-cultural teams.
- Experience working in fast paced agile environments or start-up companies.
- Good to have knowledge of Android, Kotlin, Golang etc.
- Good to have prior knowledge of containers using docker and Kubernetes.
- Good skills for working independently and teamwork.
What can we offer:
- Salary: $2000-$4000 monthly
- 13th-month salary, yearly bonus, birthdays, and holiday bonuses
- Company trip and other company events
- Granted facilities
- Working in a dynamic, young, resilient startup environment with enthusiastic, experienced leaders who always support employees.
Telio is using technology and data to build Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce platform. The country’s large, unorganized traditional retail sector accounts for almost 85% of FMCG sales. Telio connects small, traditional retailers with brands and wholesalers on a centralized platform. By aggregating demand, Telio is able to provide small retailers with more choice, better pricing and more efficient logistics through economies of scale. For brands and wholesalers, Telio offers more efficient turnover, reduced costs and better end-customer level data. Telio was founded by a serial entrepreneurial team with strong experience in tech, retail, logistics and financial services. Telio’s founder SyPhong founded two other companies in Vietnam before starting Telio. SyPhong drew inspiration for Telio after being selected for the Alibaba Leadership Program in 2018 and learning about the much-advanced B2B landscape in China and India.
Telio belongs to one of the first investments of Sequoia Capital in Vietnam‘s soil, and has raised a total of USD 26.5 million from Tiger Global Management, Sequoia Capital India, GGV Capital and RTP Global in two financing rounds. Telio is on course to become Vietnam’s largest B2B trading platform.
We are deeply passionate about B2B commerce and are eager to leverage the power of technology and data to create Vietnam’s biggest B2B trading platform. In pursuit of this objective, we are always looking for excellent team members to join our geographically distributed technology team to fulfil this great vision.
Learn more about Telio: