You have a strong sense of life purpose; you are looking for a career opportunity where you have a huge room to create your amazing footprint in a trendy B2B e-commerce startup.
At Telio Vietnam, our HR Team strives to create and deliver the seamless positive employee experience across the entire employee life-cycle. We would like to welcome an L&D Specialist to join our team.
Position: L&D SPECIALIST
Hanoi: Floor 6, VAD Building 154 Nguyen Thai Hoc, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
HCMC: Floor 7, 36 Phan Dang Luu, Ward 6, Binh Thanh District
Working time: Monday - Friday
This position is responsible for creating and conducting training and development programs for employees.
Scope of work:
- Assess training & development needs across business functions and employee levels
- Develop training programs with suitable methods to improve employees’ skills and knowledge to meet the requirements of the Telio’s operation and expansion
- Design and create training procedures, training manuals, course materials
- Communicate and cooperate with stakeholders to get ensure the suitability of the training programs
- Conduct training courses and facilitate workshops for employees
- Review, evaluate and adjust training programs to ensure their effectiveness
- Prepare and implement training budget, maintain records and reports of expenses
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Experience in designing and delivering training programs
- Experience with consumer goods industry is preferred
- Proficient with MS and have knowledge/skills in using related training tools
- Strong presentation and facilitation skill
- Pro-active and result-oriented personality
- Willing to learn and adapt
What we offer:
- Generous compensation package
- Opportunities to make real impacts, reach your potential and team up with the best
Telio is using technology and data to build Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce platform. The country’s large, unorganized traditional retail sector accounts for almost 85% of FMCG sales. Telio connects small, traditional retailers with brands and wholesalers on a centralized platform. By aggregating demand, Telio is able to provide small retailers with more choice, better pricing and more efficient logistics through economies of scale. For brands and wholesalers, Telio offers more efficient turnover, reduced costs and better end-customer level data.
Telio was founded by a serial entrepreneurial team with strong experience in tech, retail, logistics and financial services. Telio’s founder Sy Phong Bui has 10 years of experience across telcos and banks in France and Vietnam. He founded two other companies in Vietnam before starting Telio. Sy Phong drew inspiration for Telio after being selected for the Alibaba Leadership Program in 2018 and learning about the much-advanced B2B landscape in China and India.
Telio belongs to one of first investments of Sequoia Capital in Vietnam‘s soil, with commitment to grow Telio becoming Vietnam largest B2B trading platform.
Telio is also a portfolio company of notable global funds: Tiger Global, GGV Capital, RTP Global (unicorns builders)