Job Title: National Sales Director
Working time: 8h00 - 17h30 (Monday - Friday), with occasional work outside of these hours/days in case of urgent business need
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in TELIO VIETNAM. Would you like to join an organization with a strong sense of purpose?
Your key roles:
You will be responsible for leading a large team of sales supervisors and salesmen Vietnam national wide
- Drive all revenue generation activities across products/channels/segments
- Responsible for Direct Sales, Telesales & Sales via Digital channel
- Oversee digital sales to grow it into a leading sales channel for the company
- Complete sales and distribution responsibility for the country.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing monthly/quarterly sales quotas for regions and territories and projecting expected sales volumes and profit for existing and new products
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Maintains sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors, and supply and demand
- Guide & motivate the sales team to deliver the results & improve the effectiveness of Channel Management
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results
- Effective management of trade spend activity
- Business development & exploring new business avenues
- Ensure a strong, sustainable & energetic sales team at all levels.
- At least 10+ years of proven progressive sales leadership experience in the retail industry (FMCG)
- Experience managing large teams
- Strong business acumen & apply pricing strategies
- A high energy level and a commitment towards customer experience
- Ability to set a vision and proven experience of execution
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Excellent communication skills. The ability to communicate in English is preferred but not mandatory Should be driven, someone who can take initiative and lead a team
- Strong motivator
- Interest in market dynamics along with a business sense
- Ability to coordinate multiple group efforts within the company to achieve objectives
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, with an awareness of deadlines.
What can we offer:
- Salary and other remunerations: Competitive
- Clear promotion ladder with a 2-time yearly salary review
- Special insurance package for high-level management board
- Many extracurricular activities
- Young and professional working environment.
WHO WE ARE?
Telio is using technology and data to build Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce platform. Telio was founded by a serial entrepreneurial team with strong experience in tech, retail, logistics and financial services. We have been invested by Sequoia Capital India, Tiger Global Management and provide clients with a wide range of products in FMCG, Healthcare and Homeware.
WHAT WE DO
We connect the small retailers, which form the backbone of Vietnam’s large, unorganized retail sector, with brands and wholesalers on a centralized platform that delivers more choice, better pricing and more efficient logistics through economies of scale.
We have an ambition to become a unicorn – not just about valuation. But, in each and every action we do, we want to become the unicorn of impact. So, all the orders we deliver have impact, the value we create has impact, all the jobs we create have impact. We want to try to create a plus-billion dollar impact on our economy.
In pursuit of this objective, we are always looking for excellent team members to join our team to fulfill this great vision. More information can be found on our website: https://telio.vn/