Position: Pricing Manager
Hanoi: VAD building, 154 Nguyen Thai Hoc, Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
HCMC: An Phong building, 518B Dien Bien Phu St, Ward 21, Binh Thanh Dist, HCMC
Working time: Monday - Friday
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in TELIO VIETNAM. Would you like to join a team with a strong sense of purpose?
Your key roles:
- Manage the team to all product prices across all channels
- Evaluate profitability impact of pricing change and take actions
- Compare competitor prices and suggest targeted price adjustments when necessary
- Provide and review pricing across all segments to ensure that pricing is timely, accurate and complete.
- Deliver pricing & profitability reports to management team that follows a logically reasoned, data-driven approach, supported by appropriate market research and competitive analysis.
- Hiring and people development
The Job requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or equivalent.
- 2-3 year experience at position: pricing analyst, data analyst, market research...
- Be passionate about problem-solving and creating new values; be willing to learn new things.
- Experienced professional with a background in detailed excel modeling, financial analysis experience, including financial modeling, pricing modeling, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Good communication skills and negotiation skills.
- Good at logical & critical thinking
What can we offer:
- Salary: Negotiation
- 13th-month salary, birthdays and holiday bonuses
- Company trip and other company events
- Granted facilities
- Working in a dynamic, young, resilient startup environment with enthusiastic, experienced leaders who always support employees.
Telio is using technology and data to build Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce platform. The country’s large, unorganized traditional retail sector accounts for almost 85% of FMCG sales. Telio connects small, traditional retailers with brands and wholesalers on a centralized platform. By aggregating demand, Telio is able to provide small retailers with more choice, better pricing and more efficient logistics through economies of scale. For brands and wholesalers, Telio offers more efficient turnover, reduced costs and better end-customer level data. Telio was founded by a serial entrepreneurial team with strong experience in tech, retail, logistics and financial services. Telio’s founder SyPhong founded two other companies in Vietnam before starting Telio. SyPhong drew inspiration for Telio after being selected for the Alibaba Leadership Program in 2018 and learning about the much-advanced B2B landscape in China and India.
Telio belongs to one of the first investments of Sequoia Capital in Vietnam‘s soil and has raised a total of USD 26.5 million from Tiger Global Management, Sequoia Capital India, GGV Capital and RTP Global in two financing rounds. Telio is on course to become Vietnam’s largest B2B trading platform.
We are deeply passionate about B2B commerce and are eager to leverage the power of technology and data to create Vietnam’s biggest B2B trading platform. In pursuit of this objective, we are always looking for excellent team members to join our geographically distributed technology team to fulfill this great vision.
- T - TALENT: At Telio, Talent is the Company’s main asset. We make every effort to build a positive organizational culture where talents are recognized and nurtured.
- E - EXCELLENCE: Rather than striving to get everything just right, we desire to excel in our own way by chasing personal greatness in order to reach our full potential.
- L - LEADING: We aim to bring Telio to become the largest B2B platform of Vietnam. In the next 5 years, we expect to cover 500.000 retailers across the country, on-boarding all Brands and serve a trading volume of 2 to 3B USD per annum, making Telio the largest Tech company in the country. If you are bold enough to follow your dream, join us and together we will make dreams come true.
- I - IMPACT: We all share a motivation of building an impactful business: creating jobs, making life of people easier, helping people to grow. This will be a long and challenging journey but also rewarding since we helped others to grow. And when others grow, we grow.
- O - OPENNESS: We are trying to codify an open and transparent company culture where all Telio-ers are encouraged to speak out and give suggestions for improvement.