Job Title: Regional Manager (Drinks - Food)
Location: Khanh Hoa or Buon Me Thuat city
Working time: 8h00 - 17h30 (Monday - Friday)
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in TELIO . Would you like to join an organization with a strong sense of purpose?
Your key roles:
You will be responsible for sourcing, managing portfolio and pricing of Drinks - Food sold on Telio platforms in the north region. A successful candidate will be able to:
- Identify product range options & develop sustainable and profitable growth
- Source and develop diversified suppliers and onboard new brands of the Food & Beverages category
- Provide insight to the sales team and work closely with marketing and supply chain to forecast demand and ensure consistent supply
- Employ data-driven decision making to develop and execute optimal, pricing, promotions, range, and availability strategies and calendars to expand both sales and margin
- Work with stakeholders including Supply Chain, Marketing, Operations, and Finance to execute plans on time and within budget
- Manage P&L including revenue and margin of the product ranges with Country CM and Procurement Director.
- 6-8 years total experience, with 3-4 years doing management or Area Sales Manager of similar products
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to present complex information in a simplified manner and clear logic
- Strong analytical skills
- Mastery of MS Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint) is preferred
- Financial savviness. Able to relate initiatives and activities to impact business costs, profitability and cash flow
- Tolerance for ambiguity and the ability to take informed risks.
- Ownership. You will be empowered to make decisions and follow through with all responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Prior experience in the FMCG industry is preferred but not mandatory.
- Track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management (both internal and external).
- Have a creative sensibility and understanding of current industry trends.
What can we offer:
- Salary and other remunerations: Competitive
- Additional healthcare package
- Other regimes according to the Labor Law
- Young and professional working environment.
WHO WE ARE?
Telio is using technology and data to build Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce platform. Telio was founded by a serial entrepreneurial team with strong experience in tech, retail, logistics and financial services. We have been invested by Sequoia Capital India, Tiger Global Management and provide clients with a wide range of products in FMCG, Healthcare and Homeware.
WHAT WE DO
We connect the small retailers, which form the backbone of Vietnam’s large, unorganized retail sector, with brands and wholesalers on a centralized platform that delivers more choice, better pricing and more efficient logistics through economies of scale.
We have an ambition to become a unicorn – not just about valuation. But, in each and every action we do, we want to become the unicorn of impact. So, all the orders we deliver have impact, the value we create has impact, all the jobs we create have impact. We want to try to create a plus-billion dollar impact on our economy.
In pursuit of this objective, we are always looking for excellent team members to join our team to fulfill this great vision. More information can be found on our website: https://telio.vn/