Telio is using technology and data to build Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce platform. The country’s large, unorganized traditional retail sector accounts for almost 85% of FMCG sales. Telio connects small, traditional retailers with brands and wholesalers on a centralized platform. By aggregating demand, Telio is able to provide small retailers with more choice, better pricing and more efficient logistics through economies of scale. For brands and wholesalers, Telio offers more efficient turnover, reduced costs and better end-customer level data.
Telio was founded by a serial entrepreneurial team with strong experience in tech, retail, logistics and financial services. Telio’s founder SyPhong Bui has 10 years of experience across telcos and banks in France and Vietnam. He founded two other companies in Vietnam before starting Telio. SyPhong drew inspiration for Telio after being selected for the Alibaba Leadership Program in 2018 and learning about the much-advanced B2B landscape in China and India.
Telio belongs to one of first investments of Sequoia Capital in Vietnam‘s soil, with commitment to grow Telio becoming Vietnam largest B2B trading platform.
Telio is also a portfolio company of notable global funds: Tiger Global, GGV Capital, RTP Global (unicorns builders)
Position: Senior Talent Acquisition
Hanoi: Floor 6, VAD Building 154 Nguyen Thai Hoc, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
HCMC: Floor 7, 36 Phan Dang Luu, Ward 6, Binh Thanh District
Working time: 8h00 - 17h30 (Monday - Friday)
From business and manpower plan, a senior talent acquisition executive is in charge of following
- Make plan for recruitment to fulfil right candidates on hiring vacancies on time.
- Defining where suitable talents are. Do sourcing and attracting candidates by using
databases, social media, etc.
- Approach and attract suitable candidates using varieties of hiring channels.
- Manage company’s recruitment process: Screen resumes, schedule interviews, input
CVs in the HR system, interview candidates, and recap to Managers, collect employee
documents, generate offer letters.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to recruiting sites and social media
- Onboard new employees.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to Managers.
- Promote the company’s culture and branding by joining external events and operating
internal events, or other related tasks required by HR manager.
- Other activities of the HR Department.
- Having more than 2 years of working experience in Recruiting IT/FMCG or headhunt
- Very proactive and result-oriented Style
- Excellent execution with logical thinking mindset
- English is a must.
- Strong communication, reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- Dynamic, independent, team player, and flexible.
- Holding a Bachelor‘s degree in related fields is an advantage.
- Salary: Upto USD 1.000
- Insurance package aligned with Vietnamese law
- Annual company trip
- Granted facilities