Telio is using technology and data to build Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce platform. The country’s large, unorganized
traditional retail sector accounts for almost 85% of FMCG sales. Telio connects small, traditional retailers with brands and
wholesalers on a centralized platform. By aggregating demand, Telio is able to provide small retailers with more choice,
better pricing and more efficient logistics through economies of scale. For brands and wholesalers, Telio offers more
efficient turnover, reduced costs and better end-customer level data. Telio was founded by a serial entrepreneurial team
with strong experience in tech, retail, logistics and financial services. Telio’s founder SyPhong founded two other
companies in Vietnam before starting Telio. SyPhong drew inspiration for Telio after being selected for the Alibaba
Leadership Program in 2018 and learning about the much-advanced B2B landscape in China and India.
Telio belongs to one of first investments of Sequoia Capital in Vietnam‘s soil, and has raised total of USD 26.5 million from
Tiger Global Management, Sequoia Capita India, GGV Capital and RTP Global in two financing rounds. Telio is on course to
become Vietnam’s largest B2B trading platform. We are deeply passionate about B2B commerce and are eager to leverage
the power of technology and data to create Vietnam’s biggest B2B trading platform. In pursuit of this objective, we are
always looking for excellent team members to join our geographically distributed technology team to fulfil this great vision.
Learn more about Telio:
Position: Software Developer Engineer
Reporting line Directly report to CTO
Address : Floor 6, VAD building, 154 Nguyen Thai Hoc,Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
Form: Staff full time
Time work: 8h00 - 17h30 (Monday - Friday)
About the role:
SDEs at Telio create products of the highest standards to solve real customer and business problems. As an SDE you will
have the opportunity to conceptualise and implement innovative technology products that help in solving for complexities
that come with building Vietnam’s largest B2B platform.
Our engineers demonstrate strong technology grounding, a diverse set of technical skills and leadership qualities. They have big picture view of business problems, collaborate across functions in a geographically distributed setup, demonstrate product thinking and are passionate about solving real problems that matter for the business.
- Research, Design and Develop highly reliable, available and scalable web-scale distributed microservices based systems
- Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving to development best practices
- Participate in deciding your team’s roadmap in collaboration with Management and Product teams
- Collaborate effectively with product managers towards building the right features
- Estimate and manage deliveries of features in a predictable manner
- Continuously contribute to improving our technology ecosystem, libraries, frameworks, utilities and services
- Collaborate, mentor and guide team members as needed
- Software Developer Engineer_1: Minimum 2 year experience
- Software Developer Engineer_2: Minimum 4 year experience
- Strong expertise in designing complex frontend and backend applications using cutting edge technologies like Kafka,MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch etc.
- Strong expertise with both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Substantial experience in building complex and high performance web scale systems using microservices
- Strong object-oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- The ability to do deep problem solving and build elegant, maintainable solutions to complex problems
- Good to have knowledge of Android, Kotlin, Golang etc.
- Experience working in any cloud platform like AWS, Google cloud etc.
- Good to have prior knowledge of containers using docker and Kubernetes.
- Basic English communication
- Good skills for working independently and teamwork
- Salary: Competitive
- Insurance package aligned with Vietnamese law
- Annual company trip
- Granted facilities