You have a strong sense of life purpose? You are looking for a career opportunity where you have a huge room to create your amazing footprint in a trendy B2B e-commerce startup?
At Telio Vietnam, our HR Team strives to create and deliver the seamless positive employee experience across the entire employee life-cycle. We would like to welcome a Talent Management Specialist to join our growing HR team.
Position: TALENT MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
Hanoi: Floor 6, VAD Building 154 Nguyen Thai Hoc, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
HCMC: Floor 7, 36 Phan Dang Luu, Ward 6, Binh Thanh District
Working time: Monday - Friday
This position is responsible for developing and implementing processes, programs and systems of talent management that help enhance Telio’s human capability to achieve its strategic goals.
Scope of work:
- Participate in identifying the need of the company and its business functions to develop a suitable talent pipeline
- Participate in designing and implementing employee development programs and roadmaps for different job functions and levels
- Participate in developing and introducing effective performance management practices to ensure individual and team productivity, identify the need for training and development
- Participate in designing and running projects to attract, develop and retain top talents for Telio
- Participating in creating and delivering succession planning to ensure Telio has the right leaders in place
- Prepare and implement training budget, maintain records and reports of expenses
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Experience in developing and/or implementing talent management practices
- Excellent analytical and structure thinking skill
- Strong oral and written communication skill in both Vietnamese and English
- Pro-active and result-oriented personality
- Willing to learn and adapt
What we offer:
- Generous compensation package
- Opportunities to make real impacts, reach your potential and team up with the best
Telio is using technology and data to build Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce platform. The country’s large, unorganized traditional retail sector accounts for almost 85% of FMCG sales. Telio connects small, traditional retailers with brands and wholesalers on a centralized platform. By aggregating demand, Telio is able to provide small retailers with more choice, better pricing and more efficient logistics through economies of scale. For brands and wholesalers, Telio offers more efficient turnover, reduced costs and better end-customer level data.
Telio was founded by a serial entrepreneurial team with strong experience in tech, retail, logistics and financial services. Telio’s founder Sy Phong Bui has 10 years of experience across telcos and banks in France and Vietnam. He founded two other companies in Vietnam before starting Telio. Sy Phong drew inspiration for Telio after being selected for the Alibaba Leadership Program in 2018 and learning about the much-advanced B2B landscape in China and India.
Telio belongs to one of first investments of Sequoia Capital in Vietnam‘s soil, with commitment to grow Telio becoming Vietnam largest B2B trading platform.
Telio is also a portfolio company of notable global funds: Tiger Global, GGV Capital, RTP Global (unicorns builders)